FNATIC RISING RULE BOOK
Background, Purpose and acceptance
Fnatic Rising rules (“Competition Rules”) establish the general rules applicable to the play of the complete league of PUBG mobile. They include rules governing player eligibility, tournament structure, point’s structure, prize awards, and player conduct. These Competition Rules apply to each team (“Team”) that has registered for the Fnatic Rising program in accordance with the Registration Procedures and Rules (“Registration Rules”) and to each Team’s players, managers, coaches and other representatives (collectively “Team Members”) These Competition Rules apply to online qualifiers, regular matches and post-season play, including the Finals, and any other league, match, game or event (“Tournament”). Each Team Member is required to read, understand, and agree to these Competition Rules and the Registration Rules before participating in the Tournament. These Competition Rules and the Registration Rules form a contract between a Team Member and Fnatic Rising. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE COMPETITION RULES AND THE REGISTRATION RULES, AND ABIDE BY THEM DURING YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENTS, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT.
Changes to Competition Rules
The field of esports is changing rapidly as are the mobile games that are played in esports, and these Competition Rules will have to be updated or supplemented periodically to take account of developments in the industry, changes to the business model for esports and the updates to PUBG MOBILE. Accordingly, Fnatic Rising may update, amend or supplement these Competition Rules from time to time; and may interpret or apply these Competition Rules by announcement, emails or texts that provide instructions and guidance to Team Members. Any material changes to these Competition Rules will be provided to the Team’s captain using the email address listed as part of the online registration process. The Team’s captain will be responsible for distributing updates and other communications relating to these Competition Rules to other Team Members. Participation in the league will constitute acceptance of the changed rules, instructions and guidance.
1. Player Age: - In order to be eligible to participate in the league as a player, an individual must be within the age group of 16 - 23 years at the time of registration.
2. Ranking Requirement :- All players on a Team’s roster must have held a ranking for PUBG MOBILE of “Platinum” or above and of level 35 or above at the time of registration for the league.
3. Team Region: - The players of the team must be of INDIAN ORIGIN, players having other nationality are not allowed to participate in the tournament.
4. Player Names: - A player’s gamer tag or in-game nickname (“GamerTag”) must consist of the player’s Team name (or acronym or other word representative of the Team name) and player. Gamertags will be selected at the time of registration and may not be changed at any time during the league without the prior approval of the villagers E-sport Officials. A Gamer Tag may not include any word or phrase in any language that is offensive, toxic or hurtful. Fnatic Rising Officials reserve the right to reject any Gamer Tag selected by a player and to require the player to select an alternate Gamer Tag that complies with these Competition Rules.
5. Gaming Name: - Inappropriate and offensive gaming name is not allowed. If found so the player will be kicked immediately and if it is repeated the player will get a month ban or full season ban for that.
1. Each Team is required to maintain, at all times during the league, four players in the Team’s playing lineup.
2. A Team has the option of adding one additional player who shall act as a substitute.
3. Fnatic Rising Officials shall have the right to disqualify any Team with an incomplete roster.
4. Teams are strongly advised to register five players, which is the maximum number of players allowed. If at any point a Team’s roster falls below four players, the Team will be subject to disqualification.
5. Each Team must designate one player as its captain when completing the online registration process. The Team Captain will be responsible for all Team communications with Fnatic Rising officials.
6. You can not replace players.
Fnatic Rising will follow the standard PMCO/PMPl scoring system.
Ties between two Teams during any phase of league will be determined in the order of (a) total accumulated kills across all Tournament Games, (b) best performing Tournament Game based on total points, (c) best performing Tournament Game based on total kills, (d) total kills in the last-played Tournament Game, and (e) placement in the last played Tournament Game.
Code of Conduct:-
1. All Teams and Team Members must at all times observe the highest standards of personal integrity and good sportsmanship.
2. All Teams and Team Members are expected to compete to the best of their skill and ability at all times in any Tournament Game.
3. Cheating is prohibited. Any modification of the PUBG MOBILE game client by any player, Team or other Team Member is prohibited. The use of any kind of cheating device or cheat program, or any similar cheating method such as signaling devices, hand signals, talcum powder and cell phone screen protectors, etc., shall be deemed cheating.
4. Intentionally using any in-game bug to seek an advantage is exploiting and is prohibited. Exploiting includes acts such as making use of any game function that, at Tournament Organizer’s sole determination, is not functioning as intended and violates the design purpose of PUBG MOBILE.
5. No Team Member may offer any gift or cash or other reward to a player, coach, manager, other Team Member, Official,or any other person connected with or employed by another Team in order to influence the outcome of a Tournament.
6. No Team Member may offer, agree, or conspire to fix a match or take any other action to intentionally and unfairly alter, or attempt to alter, the results of any Tournament (or any play or component thereof). Match-fixing will be subject to maximum penalty in each instance. If a Team Member is asked to “fix” the outcome of a Tournament Game or to otherwise take part in any actions prohibited by these Competition Rules, that Team Member must immediately report this request to the Tournament Organizer.
Tournament Organizer’s Right of Interpretation Any matters relating to the league that are not covered by these Competition Rules or the Registration Rules shall be subject to an interpretation made by the Tournament Organizer and provided to the Teams from time to time in the form of an update to, or interpretation of, these Competition Rules or the Registration Rules. In the event of a conflict interpretation between these Competition Rules and the Registration Rules, these Competition Rules shall control. Villagers E-sport retain the right to change any of the rules during the league. In case of any dispute, villagers Officials decision will prevail.
Thanks and Regards,
Team Fnatic Rising